You have finally bought that property OR you have managed to sell! My job is to take care of all the formal stuff which involves the legal part of the process, whether you actually buy or sell the property.
As a Professional Conveyancer, I am a licensed and qualified professional whose job it is to provide advice and information about the sale of a property. I walk you through the whole process and ensure that all your documentation is prepared properly and lodged promptly and I work on your contract until the settlement occurs.
It is smart to always engage a conveyancer to make this process as smooth as possible, as it needs a professional with legal knowledge.
My role as a Conveyancer- is to ensure the process of transferring ownership of a legal title of land (property) from one party to another as smoothly and professionally as possible. I work on Residential, Commercial and Strata contracts
I know property and has years of experience and knowledge. My reputation is second to none.
A residential area is a land use in which housing predominates, as opposed to industrial and commercial areas. Housing may vary significantly between, and through, residential areas. These include single-family housing, multi-family residential, or mobile homes. from wikipedia.org
What is a Commercial Property?
Commercial real estate is any non-residential property used solely for business purposes. If the real estate makes money, is rented out, used for investments, or falls into a number of other categories other than being a private residence, it can be considered commercial real estate. from real-estate-law.freeadvice.com
What is a Strata?
Strata title allows individual ownership of part of a property (called a lot’ and generally an apartment or townhouse), combined with shared ownership in the remainder (called ‘Common Property’ e.g. foyers, driveways, gardens) through a legal entity called the owners corporation — or body corporate, strata company or community association, depending on your state or territory of residence and the type of scheme. from strata.community
COMPETITIVE FLAT RATE PRICING
At Platinum Conveyancing Services we offer a Flat fixed Fee price that includes all searches and disbursements. Be rest assured we got you covered and tailor your matter to your needs.
Our works covers all of your conveyancing needs, especially when considering purchasing a property.
PURCHASING A PRORERTY ? – NO problem we got you covered !
· Review the Contract for Sale by providing you with our unique Contract review report
· We assist with all negotiations and amendments you wish to make whether going to Auction or pre and post exchange
· Liaise with your lender to ensure your loan is approved
· NO bank required? Easily fixed ! we assist with the Transfer for your property with all legal requirements by the Land Registry Services NSW ( formerly known as the Land & Property Information)
Review the contract to ensure it is ready to proceed with being signed by both parties
· Meet you face-to-face or send the Contract to you for signing whatever is easier for you !
· Send the Contract signed by you to the vendor’s solicitor to be exchanged
· Order and check all remaining searches
· Order any reports you require such as pest, building, survey and strata report ( extra fees apply)
· Fulfill all new requirements for Foreign Resident Capital Gains Withholding Clearance Certificate and Land Tax Clearance Certificates
· Advise you of any additional searches that may be required by your lender
· Assist you to meet any requirements imposed on you by your lender
· Assist you to complete any of the Revenue NSW ( formerly Office of State Revenue) requirements ie: First Home Buyers, New Home Grant
· Liaise with lender to ensure they are prepared or settlement
· Prepare settlement figures and book settlement with your lender and the seller’s solicitor
· Prepare a property Transfer and arrange to have the Transfer and Contract for Sale stamped (stamp duty paid)
· Advise you and your lender of cheque details for settlement.
· Attend settlement and ensure all Title Documents are in order.
· Pay settlement monies as instructed to seller’s solicitor
· Contact you and the real estate agent to confirm settlement has taken place
· Send you a final letter, final statement and all settlement documents to keep for your accounting purposes.
RECOMMENDATIONS and OPTIONAL Extra Fees
Throughout the process I submit my recommendations in order to help with your potential purchase.
We can arrange any of the following for you from our recommended and independent companies:
Pest and Building reports
Home Warranty and Building Certificates
Stewart Title Insurance
THINGS TO GET YOU STARTED
Call us for an appointment and be ready to bring along 100 points of identification ( PASSPORT, DRIVERS LICENSE, ETC)
In a hurry ? Can’t get to us ? NO problem we have a solution for you just call us !
Purchasing a property? All we need is for you to bring along a copy of the Contract ready for your on the spot review
Buying at Auction or in a hurry? No Problem, we got you covered! Simply email us the Contract for an urgent review. *conditions and fees apply
Selling a property? Bring along any documents such as Council Approvals, Plans, Council Rates, even an Old Contract if you have it
LOAN AND BANK STATEMENTS
For your Purchase: Bank or broker details for your Loan/ Incoming Mortgagee
If you are Selling: Copy of any loan / bank statements ready to go