- Your Personal Information. Personal information provided by you (name, email, address and phone are stored by Platinum Conveyancing Service for the purpose of business identification, store ordering, and direct contact purposes only. Your personal information or details of any arrangement with Platinum Conveyancing Service will not be disclosed to any other person or organization without your express consent or unless required by law.
- Correction of your Personal Information, Platinum Conveyancing Service is committed to maintaining the accuracy of the information on all of our customers. You may facilitate access to our registered information either over the phone or by paper statements. However, in order to protect your information, we may ask you to verify your identity. If you believe any of your information is incorrect or has changed please notify us immediately via phone or email to update your customer information. In the event that you suspect that someone has illegally or fraudulently gained access to your personal details please contact us immediately so that an identity alert may be placed on your file for your protection.
- Security. Transmissions of payment information with the Website is encrypted using 128-bit SSL. Platinum Conveyancing Service has also sought to use other reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information and other information against the unauthorized access, destruction or alteration of your information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of storing electronic information, can be 100% secure. Platinum Conveyancing Service cannot guarantee the absolute security of your transmissions to us or of your information stored on our servers.
- Tracking Technologies; Targeted Advertising. Platinum Conveyancing Service does not use any tracking technologies on its Website and Platinum Conveyancing Service does not offer targeted advertising through the Website. As a result, the Website does not currently support any browser based Do Not Track (DNT) settings or participate in any DNT frameworks, and we do not assign any meaning to any potential DNT track signals you may send or alter any of our data collection or use practices in response to such signals.
- Major Corporate Events. If Platinum Conveyancing Service or its owners engages in any merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of its assets or bankruptcy or insolvency (Major Corporate Event), we may, as part of the transaction, sell, transfer or share some or all of your information, including your Personal Information. Platinum Conveyancing Services will not sell your Personal Information to any third party outside of a Major Corporate Event.
- International Visitors. If you are located anywhere outside of the Australia, please be aware that information we collect, including, Personal Information, will be transferred to, processed and stored in the Australia. The data protection laws in the Australia may differ from those of the country in which you are located, and your Personal Information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in Australia according to laws of the Australia. By using the Platform or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the
- Questions or Concerns. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org